- Black Powder
- Advanced Archery – including stalking and 3D shooting
- Hand Gun Safety and Use
- Clay Shoot
- Jewelry Making – Learn jewelry making techniques while making your own necklace.
- Leather Working
- Field Dressing Large Animal – From harvest to freezer. Learn to cut up and wrap a goat. Hands on class. Not for the squeamish!
- Pheasant Hunt (Must have current hunting license the day of the event)
- Dutch Oven Cooking – New instructors and new techniques.
- Beginning Orienteering/Survival Skills – learn to use a compass and skills to survive in the wilderness.
- Advanced Orienteering/Survival Skills – practical application in the field
- Loom Weaving – small project incorporating natural materials.
- Tree Stand/Tracking/Trapping – Learn how to safely install and mount a tree stand. Instruction on tracking and trapping skills.
- Tactical Handgun and Shotgun Class
- Hunter Safety – Hand On. Must have completed the online course first. This hands-on portion is a four hour class. Bring your own gun to class.
Friday evening only:
Gun Maintenance and Cleaning: learn to clean and maintain your own gun. Bring your own gun to class.